Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Post your like
Post your like on Facebook.
Realizing the Future calls to action those connected to the region who are passionate about healthcare and more importantly, for the health of our community to ensure everything needed to provide exceptional healthcare, mind, body and spirit is available, right here, when we need it the most.
The new hospital campus will feature flexible space designs that will take into account technology’s rapid evolution, meaning the latest equipment and devices can be easily incorporated into patient rooms, operating rooms, laboratories and diagnostic centers. Adding to what is already offered in Silverdale, the new facility will include:
- Cancer Center with 60,000 square feet, including an American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center to be used for prosthetic education, wig fittings, classes, and support groups;
- Cardiac radial lounge featuring a seven-bed lounge that is the first of its kind in Washington State. Following a trans-radial cardiac intervention patients can sit up, use the restroom, use their hands, eat and talk with their families in a comfortable and relaxing lounge setting, resulting in improved discharge and recovery times;
- Spacious surgical suites to accommodate robotic-assisted, minimally invasive procedures supporting quicker patient recovery for appropriate conditions, including one hybrid operating room, four catheterization labs, three cardiovascular operating rooms, four general operating rooms, and one Robotic operating room;
- Healing garden for solace needed for patients and their loved ones;
- Chapel that overlooks the Olympic Mountains, giving comfort to patients and their families;
- Dedicated 6-bed pod for those who turn to Harrison’s emergency room to address emergent mental health care needs; and
- Many more comforting and healing amenities.
All fundraising efforts to Realizing the Future will support advance technology, to enhance the patient and family experience. Join us today in helping realize the future of health care for the communities we serve and beyond.
Organization activityNothing to show yet.
DATE: June 5, 2021 LOCATION: St. Michael Medical Center 1800 NW Myhre Road, Silverdale WA 98383 A number of brave Edgers will have the opportunity to rappel down St. Michael Medical Center. Thank you for your support of advanced medical technology.
Finished August 24, 2021
Profile privacy settings
Stats and activity can only be shown when the profile is public.
It might take up to 3 minutes until changes appear for visitors.